KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

KZA Chart, page-15

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    I agree with a Johnny it’s part of the normal cycle of short terms to take a profit when it is up and it was only a couple months ago we were at below 40... the fact we are holding in the 50’s is good news

there is standard compressions phases across every growth cycle anyway but this is a small MC company with a blockbuster asset it there will always be movement and contradiction - there will always be those that read the same information differently and I can see we had up days when it was a sea of red in the macro markets... so judging on any one week might be fun but is irrelevant ultimately

given our company has grown from around 19 million MC to 50 million MC in under a year shows we are on our way it’s just green shoots but it’s heading in the right direction - top holders continue to increase their position (as do I - so I’m fine with it moving up and down I just want higher lows).

We have a heap of news coming out - and that’s not changed, if want to be worried - then worry when collaborations find a reason to discontinue studies... and have notified us of this fact.

we are judged by the friends we keep and we are amongst very very good friends.

keep in mind we are also in negotiations with potential new collaborations as per the last Poster presented.

we are performing better than the standard of care and in twice as many patients as Telozolomide - and immunotherapy is not much good in the brain and Telozolomide has been shown to hypermutate cancer cells and it’s advised that patients stop taking it if they experience this condition.

As James has said - we are watching the landscape and there’s nothing out there that comes close to Paxalisib - it really looks like we will be the new standard of care for GBM a 1 - 1.5 billion dollar market.

im keeping my eyes on the prize and we have seen many old players leave this space and new ones come in - patience is required in this place.

money moves from the impatient to the patient so o invite anyone to be as impatient as they would like right down to their last share - it’s fine by me

every company presents the same information with small adjustments over and over - as you need to consider you are talking to a new audience - it’s always the same in biotech it’s just staying on message

Last edited by rikki: 04/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.