KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I'm with @rikki. I'm locked and loaded for the main event now -...

1. 5,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    I'm with @rikki. I'm locked and loaded for the main event now - a deal. That's the board's often stated strategy. afterall, so that is what we strapped in for. I don't know if or when it will come and what will happen before then but that is my end game. For the last capital raise, unlike previous raises, I didn't sell down to take up my allocation and I didn't take any profit afterwards. I just topped up in the dip at $0.48 a couple of weeks ago and almost bought again last week but the price didn't get down to my buy price.

Like many, I bought into the Novogen hype back in the Kelly days @ the post-consolidation equivalent of $3.40 (27/04/15), when I was still rather green at stock investing. I then proceeded to do something stupid and average down several times during 2015. Having dug myself into a hole I then sat on the shares for three years without looking at the KZA share price. Then in mid 2018 I started to get interested in KZA again and I have been making the occasional trade along the way and building my stake and managed to turn a bad investment into a net 30% return all up. Now I am waiting for the prize.

I repeated a similar story with CZI, which a couple of months ago did a deal to sell their main asset to OZL. I was a bit disappointed that has turned out only a three bagger for me as it took years to get there but I've always had faith in the CZI board and if that is the best deal they thought they could get for shareholders then that's the deal I am happy with.

I'm in a similar situation with KZA but hoping this will be more than a three bagger! We just have to wait for KZA management to deliver on the science and a deal. All in due course! I don't know when that will be (this year, next year or the year after).

In the meantime, traders will trade. We might retrace and close the gap @$0.615, we might not. I don't really care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.