KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Mr Moose I’m very sorry to hear of your loss mate and may I...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Mr Moose I’m very sorry to hear of your loss mate and may I offer my condolences to you and your family and to you thehound and others here as well - I’m struggling to say something meaningful - its so sad when we loose our special people.

Im from a big family which was wonderful as a child and now it seems we are loosing one of our dear members each year or two ... as OS said it sucks.

what the doctor told you and your dear lady does seem criminal - an example of someone just going through the motions and not looking deeper - it’s very sad

I’ve now come to the resolution that how I live my life really matters and where I place my support does too, as I and my family are the ones keeping our traditions alive and sharing all the good times we all had together and in our conversations and with our wallets we are able to in some small way shape the lives of our younger people and the world around us now and in the future.

As you mentioned too - for me it’s really important to invest in meaningful companies doing works that may actually benefit humanity in this slice of time or the near future and not just to steal a small gain but to support them on their journey all the way through...

and if I’m wrong then at least I supported the industry and that over time produces a benefit once one beneficial compound is delivered and it’s available to our loved ones and us all.

I’m hoping as seems to be the case, that we here with Kazia are helping to birth a new compound offering a benefit beyond the standard treatment of care for these horrible brain cancers and related conditions.... and once delivered its then time to start helping work on something better somewhere.

it sounds like you had a wonderful life together mate - and that in itself is very special.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.