KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

KZA Media Thread, page-1308

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    In that video...the CEO maybe went further than previously, in highlighting the potential of their drug.

This transcript....when referring to a process for development of Paxalisib. And in the context of what would follow after the drugs approval in GBM.

-------
    "....we see the likely trajectory for paxalisib looking very similar, I think the most likely outcome as being the approval in GBM and that would rapidly be followed by other approvals in brain cancers and potentially outside of the brain"

-------
    We know there studies are in a mostly unmet market brain mets for lung, skin, breast, blood and so on....and there it, the CEO saying "outside of the brain"

No CEO of an any other cancer drug company anywhere, could talk like this....and we know the CEO to be conservative and his words likely backed up by communication with 3 or so of the best research hospitals in the world (who are in Phase 2 Trials with their drug).

If this type of wording would be presented in an ASX announcement...I think we could double the SP that day.

-------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.