KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I agree 100% KS - 34 million in bank we need approx 8-10 mill...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    I agree 100% KS - 34 million in bank we need approx 8-10 mill for EVT801 phase 1 trial - they state this themselves.

they offer no upside value at all but remove for trial costs and the costs are an assumption at this time.

Kazia found multiple trial partners for Paxalisib at virtually no cost bar drugs for the associated trials... yet this new compound is just as interesting and we have a proven track record with Cantrixil and Paxalisib so this shouldn’t be on the books as zero value (they state the forward milestone payments agreed so it’s clearly not zero or anywhere close).

the fact that we are interested in it at all makes it worth something based on our ability to pick other compounds a d write deals in them as well as off load others that really have not moved...

it’s worth something well more than what it cost us todate.

i think we paid a remarkably low upfront cost if anything, at this stage given trials have not started and cost nothing to date - this should have added value to the company - they are making a new opportunity a complete liability and not more than that.

for a small amount we have a new opportunity that has shown incredible promise - old novogen spent 10’s of millions unearthing effectively Cantrixil to the same stage over years and years...

we have swooped in and for 1.6 million picked up a very exciting candidate and will enter it into phase one in the same first year!!!

it’s an outrage to see that an assumed value as zilch - I bet the original team would regard their work to date as completely worthless...

on their behalf alone I’m quite happy to roll up that valuation and stick it up Bell where the sun can’t shine until it pops out of Potter.

simply lazy - we better get a credit on that drivel.

:/
    Last edited by rikki: 14/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.