KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I’m not sitting here waiting and waiting - that’s a game for you...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    I’m not sitting here waiting and waiting - that’s a game for you pathetic…. I’m flicking through boat brochures!

hard work is being done in the background on multiple fronts and we all know it in Kazia - making it sound like JG is enjoying a ease ride at our expense is, to be generous, naive.

there is huge amounts of work happening and we are lucky to have such a multitalented steward.

I’m happy to be onboard Australia’s greatest biotech - there is zero other opportunities this good on the asx

and my emotions are not tweaked by a few loose hands and paranoid holders when macro environments are literally at war and creating nervousness and not to mention SP drops are on such incredibly low volumes.

—-

thank you to all of you for your kind words and support through these floods, and earlier through the fires… what’s next locusts I guess!!!?

lots of work to do yes, but happy enough and lucky enough to be able to do what’s needed…

when I read of the horror stories some are enduring here in floods and nearly 2 million misplaced peoples in the Ukraine - I realise I for one cannot complain.

I too would love to see some data - I also know the longer we wait the better it is for the treated and for the results

so again I’m happy to wait - at these prices we are 50% off the highs of early last year anyone looking for a discount to enter would see this as a good price, much further is unlikely and bottoms hard to pick.

and news is getting closer day by day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.