KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

""...I would like to see both the company and the researchers...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    ""...I would like to see both the company and the researchers really reflect on their audiences who maybe listening in their presentations of the data not only from medical lens but also in simple language so that folks like me can clearly understand.." I'll assume you're a relatively new to this and would say simply in defense of management that they needed to move away from the showmanship that so plagued the former Novogen which later became Kazia. What we had back then IMHO led to a serious lack of credibility and if you are a relative new comber then your lucky because we went through a lot of years of famine as the company re shaped itself and the sp tanked for years and volume with it.

These results are not anything to be sniffed IMHO the first patient a 16 year old after treatment did not experience any new tumor growth instead the poor kid died of pneumonia so who knows how long the regression would have continued for.. the second patient a 6 year old had a 80% reduction in tumor size and was able to return to school. Anyone with a child will demand the best treatment available and if that scenario was replicated then its not to difficult to put 2 & 2 together.. Kazia is my only green today..
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 09/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.