KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

As much as I like giving this guy crap for sounding like a...

1. 2,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    As much as I like giving this guy crap for sounding like a robot, he has a couple of good points here:

LabMan
    05:47 AM
    $KZIA The pAX WBRT presentation was elevated into the core program of the SNO two day conference. It was not done so, because of ambiguity, as to efficacy of the combination treatment. That can be assured. Wording used in the early post, to describe the pAX, GBM AGILE results, would suggest some direct or indirect stakeholder involvement and was inappropriate. PI3K/mTOR pathway deregulation is known to correlate with radio resistance in brain mets. In the study by Dr Yang, early stage non invasive metabolic changes would be detected by spectroscopy. Lactate and phosphocholine levels are measurable within 7 days of combination administration, as such can serve to biomark PI3K inhibition to RT. Since PI3K inhibition does not only affect the metastatic cells but also re-educates the metastasis-promoting macrophages/microglia, PI3K inhibition holds considerable promise in the treatment of brain metastasis and the respective microenvironment. We have seen positive early stage signs of that,

Last edited by onesurfed: 23/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.