KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

KZA Media Thread, page-31

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi BBinOz

In answer to your question mate..... I’m afraid it’s with another question. Who really knows?

He could be selling for any number of good and valid reasons.... and frankly I don’t personally find it odd or disturbing that he has sold shares. Now if it was say, Ian Ross, or any of the other insiders that had began off loading shares.... I might want to take a closer look at that.

I guess the reason I am quizzing Harvett on his apparent animosity toward Andrew Heaton with the sarcastic remarks.... is to find out if he has any issues about the Cantrixil program.... or if he’s just displaying his usual bitter bile towards someone who has since left the company and is now playing in another team.

Thought you might enjoy a soccer reference there BB. A Middlesborough supporter has surely got a refined sense of humour.

The fact that Ian Ross is holding and even increasing his share portfolio should be all the comfort that Harvett needs to keep him sublimely happy with the direction in which the company is heading. If that’s his true position as he never fails to communicate.... why even make sarcastic comments? Surely not just a personal flaw? Nar’ couldn’t possibly be. (sarcastic remark... but with a grin)

Awa’ the lads...

Apples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.