KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

KZA Media Thread, page-685

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Thanks for your research Onesurf certainly not a waste of 45 mins imho too. And PT3 the study’s do look average but if it works it combination with others as an area of focus then maybe it’s something that could work in combination with us?

yes we already cross the bbb in concentrations showing efficacy and at levels achieving results at better than the current standard of care but as our max tolerated dose is well tolerated in the body and offers efficacy in the brain and the amount crossing the bbb could be enhanced then I wonder if this could be an interesting development.

We know they need to limit doses of enzastaurin due to adverse toxicity of their drug and that ours Paxalisib shows only minor effects at efficacious doses and is well tolerated but if the dose levels could be maintained under critical levels and more effect achieved in the brain then I guess the question becomes is the toxicity raised by the combination of the two or is the toxicity of enzastaurin which seems extreme compared to ours just not attractive - it’s not just about an extension of life but quality of extension too.

maybe our current level of bbb penetration already is beyond the enhancement of their drug enzastaurin or do miniscule to not warrant the complication.

just meandering thoughts... before coffee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.