KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

KZA Media Thread, page-801

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Hairy Plumbs - I completely agree and it’s the reason to not be shortsighted here it could happen at any time... and we must be in it before it happens.

I think it’s fair to say a partner deal could be worth between .5 - 2 billion depending on how many conditions we may be able to benefit, what the combined annual market of those conditions is worth on revenues and for how long there is to run before the generic versions of the compound kick in... generic does not kill a market it just brings in competition and revenues pull back per sale but in a growing condition/patient population (unfortunately).

its a very exciting time to hold now > but each day brings us closer to readouts, potential extra conditions we may benefit, new and interesting new developments, a partnership deal, another new compound of interest, a partner for either Cantrixil and/or Paxalisib, a RPDD converting to PRV, a new collaboration, an announcement of the start of GBM Agile, etc, etc

look at the recent RPDD (application) from left field just not on the radar and that may convert to a PRV - it could be sold for at least 100 million up to around 350 million USD - that’s 500 million AUD... I’m not saying we should do that I’m an advocate for using it and getting approvals more quickly and patient benefits out in the wild, but...

say we did convert that to 100 million minimum - good bye funding concerns for Paxalisib and hello new other interesting compounds of note (which we may already be discussing!). Just knowing we can bring Paxalisib in as planned for release in 2-3 years and our partnership negotiating position just took a shot in the arm in terms of worth and that partner deal will include more cash up front, milestones and ongoing income...

that’s two potential mega funding drops that do not require dilution if current holders and brings our value up in terms of hundreds of millions over the next couple of years for each of them as a minimum... and potentially much much more.

why anyone’s who’s been discussing this stock for the last 6-8 years or in some cases much longer would be out of it at this late stage is beyond me... trying to get this a few cents cheaper is not the game here - it’s being in it when these real value adds occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.