KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

KZA Media Thread, page-873

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    The issue here is not the content 0f the Edison report or even the wasted $70 grand.......but the fact somebody from the company authorized this report to be placed on their website.

I would suggest that direction did not come from the CEO. As it happens, the Chairman is based in the UK .

This report is appalling nonsense (as detailed by rikki)  ....it just send alarms bells to me that somebody running our company, would give any credibility to the report by using it on the website.

If you want to sell your shares now....do so - not in anyway whatsoever, because of the information in the report, but the question mark over the capacity of the person who authorized it use.

There is need for a change here within the company.

It is an insult to the worlds best  researchers and to those foundations and other charities in the US who have supported our drug.

Sounds like a one eyed, naïve supporter of the company, he is invested in - NO.

Tomorrow I will have very significant new information from Dana Farber and MGH - as to the working of  molecular brain tumor profiling, and how it improves diagnostic accuracy and predictive prognosis and target drug identification.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.