KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I think you are wrong there xir82nulevels - you completely miss...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    I think you are wrong there xir82nulevels - you completely miss the point.

There is no rule that the company has to put this report up on their website. They commissioned it -they can do what they like with the report. ---- companies need to be articulate, empathetic, sensitive, aware of shareholder needs ...and simply not doing stupid things.

Presenting it on the website, is tantamount to endorsing it. Everything else on the website is what they believe is correct information, (and is correct) for the benefit of shareholders. How would an inexperienced investor react to this absolute garbage on their website, when generally everything else is correct on the site.

Well done cane for the actions you have taken. I will email them also, although I think the CEO ensures he is sitting down when my email words are read.

Its the easy way out for you xir82nulevels - to do nothing.

I have reason to believe as a results of efforts.......in shareholder communication associated with their woeful capital raise - that the CEO is more savvy to the impact it had. By way of example, he advised least than a week ago, "they do not want o keep going back to shareholders to raise"

It is very possible something was learnt in April - indeed my 4 page documented and supported letter may of helped a bit. I am so glad, I took that approach in April AND DID SOMETHING xir82nulevels

No - don't take the easy approach and do something. (Priscilla Brastianos 200 patient hospital trial, payed for by the US Gov - a 5% chance of success makes me sick).

Dr Wen taking on the presentation on behalf of Kazia - a 20% chance of success in GBM ?? I have a good mind to email Priscilla and advise her of this info on their web re one of 2 key drugs she is working on, 1 chance in 20 Priscilla).

For the first time, I will say the CEO is doing a good job - problem is, he is being constrained by a another key person in the company. The initiative concerning this broker, I think did not come from the CEO......and its time for a chance to let the CEO flourish, as he has this right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.