KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I doubt that it is true. It seemed like something from the...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I doubt that it is true. It seemed like something from the kookier end of the net.
    Here is a more reputable source on Bidens charity:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/biden-cancer-nonprofit-suspends-operations-indefinitely-64337712

"The Biden Cancer Initiative's sudden move to cease its activities comes two years after it was founded in 2017 by the former vice president and his wife, Jill, as a philanthropic extension of Biden's stewardship of the White House Cancer Moonshot program. Biden, who on Monday was detailing his health care plan , headed the Obama administration effort to accelerate a cancer cure in tribute to his son Beau, who died of the disease in 2015."

"Biden and his wife left the group's board in April as an ethics precaution before he joined the presidential campaign . But the nonprofit had trouble maintaining momentum without their involvement."

"The Biden Cancer Initiative has taken in several million dollars in direct funding for its operations, but the bulk of the money supporting the partnerships it promotes came in the form of indirect pledges. That money did not go directly to the nonprofit but instead has been managed by the participating companies and organizations to fund their research and work. Biden's group has used its platform and Biden's appearances to promote the partnerships."

I guess that we can both agree that it will be good to have a President with a very personal interest in better treatment for brain cancer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.