KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

KZA Media Thread, page-583

1. 5,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729

I understand that these paid "interviews" are a somewhat necessary evil in terms of trying to push out info to attract market interest. Yet, ironically for me, it is the benign interest that "Andrew" (the intervewier) has that perhaps is the most salient thing to note. "Meh, another biotech reckons they are onto something promising, yadda, yadda..., I'm just being paid to ask the questions you typed up for me". Andrew is going through the motions and I think in the context around which these contrived interviews (PR fluff) are conducted, everyone assumes that James is going to talk up his shop. What is the point of these things? About the only thing they might achieve is to placate the uppity retail shareholders such as us into thinking the CEO is trying to drive the share price.

Kazia seems to do a lot of things back to front. Why do this PR now after the capital raise and SPP? I don't understand.

The points you raise are well made and worth considering. I did trade around one third of my holding through that cycle and bought back through the capital raise to inject my trading profits directly into the company. With that disclosure out of the way, I think the reason why many of us are holding on through the most recent cycle, and why I only took profit on about one third of my holding through the recent top is because of the upcoming Agile trials. Those of us hanging in I suspect are mainly interested on the Agile trial as a make or brake moment. There is no doubt that if Paxalisib fails then Kazia will fail as a share investment for those currently holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.