KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Yes it's the definition of spam to my mind.Copy and pasting the...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Yes it's the definition of spam to my mind.

Copy and pasting the same article on HC doesn't add value but may be all there is for some... they want to be involved in some small way. I guess being a conspiracy theorist gets you some sorely needed attention at least.

Meantime Kazia steps another day closer to significant readouts and then afterwards the stretgy for the near term funding model...

GJs strategy is intact - significant value driving news first then as per funding model strategy the funding for the next sprint - a stratetgy we have all been aware of for some time - as released earlier by management the new agile funding model in full flight... funding as required at/to key value driving inflection points...

astute, elegant, smart, agile, lucrative.

Hard for some to understand it would seem but that's distruption - any model under change leaves the faithful encumbered in the old ideology a little adrift.

hence the shrill warnings and concerns from the back rows - they will still shout their concerns at $3 and $5 and they will sound the same as they do today
    Last edited by rikki: R 03/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.