KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Same nothing as yet - but I also thought there was delay that...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Same nothing as yet - but I also thought there was delay that meant it would be Jan.

I emailed Anna in December asking if my forms requesting ADRs had been received both had and she confirmed that for me.

also received statements showing the correct amount of left over shares not converted as they could not equal 10s for ADR conversions.

i figure it’s on the US side and with Xmas delays etc I’d wait until later in Jan for ADR allocation notices before chasing.

>> for anyone following BTC…

ETFs may be approved within days so having US trading accounts will offer access to those products - 2024-2025 should be special given the halving comes up around April May this year with firms like Blackrock, Vaneck, Jane Streets, Ark Invest etc submitting applications for BTC spot ETFs - also JP Morgan and Goldmans plus others have applied as APs in those ETFs (Approved Partners) - so all the big boys are now showing their hand and are no longer anti BTC…

when a pirate finds a treasure they don’t usually tell everyone so I guess the treasure is now secured enough… fill ya pockets lads and lasses hold for the next 18-24 months based on previous cycles - but who really knows - bar the above mentioned with funds to move markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.