KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

kzl risk reward

1. 3,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Mothcity,

I do not pretend to be an expert, i also think it very hard to quantify what AB would mean to us if it were going, reason being we do not know what a joint venture will look like and what portion KZL would retain, the same goes for Mungana.

I know a couple of guys who are in the industry and one at least is very knowledgeable, we have discussed AB and they both have said what a huge undertaking it will be, there are risks some of which i do not understand, they are certainly risks that in the right circumstance could be the end of KZL as we know it, as unlikely as that may be it is still a risk.

I personally trust KZL management to get it going as they have a lot of skin in the game and are very experienced guys.
    I am very mindful that it could unravel.

I have been slowly building my position but would recommend that you do not invest money that you are not able to lose.

Remember it will be approx $150m just to sink a decline then they can carry on drilling from underground as it was to expensive to do it from the surface, so they abandoned it until the decline goes in, i think from memory they told us it was costing one million dollars a hole to drill from the surface, so if you are infill drilling it would cost heaps, might as well sink a decline that can be used to access the ore body for less money than infill drilling from surface.

I do think that They are a sleeper and could reward us all very handsomely if they can pull it off.

If Thalanga starts to process poly metallic then that will give us the leg up to 100k tons zinc that they should have hit prior to gfc, which put a halt on the Mungana poly metallic build ( now to become a gold plant)

A lot of people throw around all these wildly optimistic figures of how many dollars they will be in a certain time, truth is the odds are they will be wrong, i have read it all before over the years and rarely have they been correct, i suppose if enough predictions are made then someone has to jag it and look like a genius. The danger for some people is getting caught in the hype of some of these posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.