KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

KZL, page-6

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dave R...hope all is well
    Dave,

All the best for a speedy and comfortable recovery. Not many of the HC old timers left these days, and with all the changes over the last few years it is now becoming clear that unless further changes are made this site could be in a fair amount of trouble. (hopefully not on it's last legs). It has been a very painful slide for HC, and I must admit if it wasn't for the ignore function I would have given up completely by now.
    Having probably read nearly all of your posts over the last few years and in relation to the KZL issue, I would not worry about the lack of response. Alot of the emphasis is now placed on the short-term profit, and judgements are made on what a stock does after the day you post on it as opposed to 12-18 mths later when it puts on a healthy percentage. (the information would be long forgotten by then anyway).

In relation to KZL and zinc, I sat through some presentations over the last few weeks, and the one point I took away was based on how much zinc goes into each motor vehicle. Despite the horrific price, it all gets back to grades and project quality although the Pasminco situation has not helped in terms of sentiment.

Anyway enough from me or I will be accused of making a comeback.

Cheers

Budfox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.