KZR 5.13% 7.4¢ kalamazoo resources limited

I am not a geologist .If you read the report and look at the...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I am not a geologist .If you read the report and look at the graphics ,to me it looks most promising in the southern portion of the South Muckleford prospect .Otherwise the distribution looks fairly random .They are going to do more detailed sampling of the most promising areas and then geophysics and identify drilling targets presumably to begin drilling in a few months .Unless there is something else to be announced I think the price rise is overdone as everything depends on the drill bit and that is not going to be apparent to for 4-6 months I would think .They will need to be careful and cautious in choosing drilling targets as there first attempt came up with nothing ,so I expect this is all going to take time and patience on the part of shareholders .The company is quite deliberate as is novo/Hennigh there major investors .They have lots of money to go about this properly .In the interest of disclosure i had a large position in KZM acquired at much lower levels and sold most .Might get back in if the price drops .Main investment in this area right now is FSX on the TSE and GBZ .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.004(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.4¢ $30.95K 403.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90493 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.