KZR 0.00% 8.3¢ kalamazoo resources limited

I got in today at 67c (MC roughly $85m).Rationale: Castlemaine...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I got in today at 67c (MC roughly $85m).

Rationale: Castlemaine has such similar geology to Fosterville in the eyes of Quentin Hennigh (who picked Fosterville before it was Fosterville) that he convinced the board of Novo to buy into KZR, even though this is not their normal way to operate (i.e. buying into junior explorers). There's further potential upside in the tenements around Fosterville, should they be won.

This new Ashburton project totally tipped the scales for me, as it'll be headed up by Paul Adams (formerly of SPX), with Hennigh as technical advisor. These two look at projects from a different perspective, so while some may ask why Northern Star would get rid of it, I think the better question is why these guys would be interested in it. I imagine that NST think that KZR will be able to turn it into a producing mine, otherwise they would have asked for more upfront.

There's not too much good news needed (mainly in drilling results) for this to head north, especially in an environment of a rising gold price.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11800 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 5062 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.