FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

l-6 & l-9, page-32

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi Elguido

(MODS PLEASE DON'T PLANK THIS)

I just want to say you want to look at a company with a lot of shares on the register and is able to double there
    share value in a year,look at the example of (ASX:EGO)
    that company hit some hugh Gas/and gooddys and there share price has been triple what it was 1yr ago and there still have not got it out of the ground yet.

EGO= 4.2 BILLION SHARES
    FAR= 2+ BILLION SHARES

Come on buddy we have all but doubled the land space and got a few tasty looking blocks in off shore kenya in L6 AND L9 not to mention some South america assets now that seem to be hiding some think under the ground if you are to belive the reports.

Not to mention the senegal agreement that i am shore will be resigned when president WADE gets realected in FEB 2012.
    Wade is not dumb you don't get to hold the office of president for the time he has by just wishing and hopeing
    and he/his PARTY has build up a relationship with the Company/FAR over the years,you don't just drop a large contract at the drop of a hat and go with a diffrent company unless there is some forwarning that the deal is to one sided in FAR fav.
    At this level of agreements we are not just talking about changing from full fat milk to half fat,please give the FAR managment some respect when it comes to running a OIL&GAS COMPANY.
    This stock has been so over sold in the last few months,i am going to be B@LLSY and hold on to a close to 6cents by 25th/12th/2011.

Cheers
    CHEFFY747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.