LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

L C site visit

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    ok guys,i will report in a bit of a serial form so as not to get one finger cramp,,,picked up from my hotel and driven to our offices to meet with our senior management inc greg,maurice,mike mott and john baguley,we have an office suite on an upstairs part of a multi office building,(leased i presume),i can tell you our management are just as perplexed as the rest of us re our sp and are champing at the bit to get things going,in my talks i really was not able to glean anything that has not been already been announced (SO MUCH FOR TRANSPARENCY ),after this i was driven by john baguley to lake charles office which is approx half way between houston and new orleons,,a very pretty area surrounded by lakes and rivers with a proud affluent community as i could see it,,lots of boat ramps,water sports and fishing,,our office there is a bit like smallish conference rooms with table and chairs for about 12 folk at a sitting and indeed that is is primary purpose as we donate to and meet with various community groups,,an interesting aside being that when ferk called a meeting to hear objections there were exactly none and that meeting closed after 8 mins....to be continued

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.