ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

I rang WHN this morning just after 10am and received a telephone...

1. 63 Posts.
    I rang WHN this morning just after 10am and received a telephone call from David Rowbottom within the hour so that was a pretty good response time.

David was very easy to talk to and has said the following...

The best short term asset they have right now is La Bella and he emphasised short term. Tenders are out and WHN are in talks with several interested parties and it’s looking good. They are looking forward to releasing an positive announcement later this month.

Nothing startling there but, on a personal level, David did not sound worried about La Bella in fact he sounded upbeat.

Right now there are 42 buyers looking to buy 13 million shares at .015 cents. Sellers at .016, 4 million and it is holding.

Myself, I have over a million shares invested in WHN and on the strength of the chat I just had, I am going to continue to hold for while yet.

A word to the wise, he mentioned Hot Copper by name and he is reading your comments. Something to bear in mind.

I will put on the Seychelles blog what his comments were on that brain teaser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.