AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

la jolla & escrow, page-10

1. 30,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    interesting analysis there paul301301!

using logical deduction and inference is always a good move.

my main concern has been the delays in implementation for Lufthansa being scheduled to 2015. I am not an engineer, but I follow your logic with synergies able to be easily achieved within the gas or oil industries. to this end, so a JV seems possible.

either way, early december is too early for me...I want it mid to late december so I can buy in for a christmas present.

I will have another listen to the BRR interview. One thing I know is there is an edge of excitement to Roger Stroud's voice which was not there earlier.

Also China is shifting onto a sustainable path with the change in leadership which is delayed a month. I think new positions will be in place by December this year. This policy shift to sustainable growth in China is incredibly bullish for AEB, and very positive for the entire world in relation to climate change in particular.

Sorry my last post was a bit negative, but I call it as I see it at the time, and am not a ramper. Sometimes you have to take a step back, curb your enthusiasm and see the stock from another perspective. In any case I'm happy that LaJolla will provide new stock to pick up.

cheers

DV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.