AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

la jolla, page-2

1. Osi
    16,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi Maldowl

IMHO there is not yet sufficient substance to warrant an ann. An ann may be appropraiate after the takeover complete AND then if Quest redefining project pipelines.

What give me sweaty palms ATM is the Japanese trials as I assume that any (non inflammatory) patients with elevated MDK will be referred quickly for further testing. IF??? early stage cancer is identified in these patients THEN the Quests and Abbotts of this world may need to utilise CDY's IP. As one trials is current and the other is planned for this year, La Jolla dilution won't happen indefinitely.

CDY has IP to one of many indicators than most likely need to be used in conjunction with each other to make sense of test results. CDY's share of the IP may thus be quite small for any particular test BUT the potential market is huge.

A complementary development if tremendous significance to CDY is the development of a test which can be used to rule out inflammation as a cause of increased MDK in certain patients.

In current circumstances, demand for more accurate mass screening tools in Japan may increase very significantly.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1499234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 381703 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.