GGE 0.00% 0.4¢ grand gulf energy limited

Carrera, I really hope you don't want to sustain the 25% sp rise...

1. 793 Posts.
    Carrera, I really hope you don't want to sustain the 25% sp rise argument.
    If the sp was .1 cents, it would double (100%) just by going at .2c. It takes one trade (in this case just over 1,000$) to get the illusion going... And at the moment it's back down to square 1 (.4c).

All I am trying to tell you is that there is some ground to all the disgruntled holders complaints and it's not just downramping. If I was an investor who has put his money in GGE in october last year, I wouldn't have made a dime. If I had invested before that (and now we're starting to talk longterm) I would've lost money. As opposed to putting it in an investment account where I have made a measly but secure 6.5% per year.

But let's go back, to the long term investor who has bought at .6c at the end of october last year. And now, after 2 rounds of GGE 'quantitative easing' (in which he dipped into more of his savings to support GGE's management) he would've seen the number of shares on issue balloon and nothing else really happening. How do you think he/she feels?

Btw Arlberg I hold my shares for a long time, so please don't assume what you don't know. It's because I do my own research and, despite that, I have been burnt many times that I wait for positive signals in the sp before I buy. I am ready to bet that, like myself, many others are waiting on the sidelines. That is, if you believe that GGE's sp will keep rising instead of selling as soon as you get the sp moving a couple of clicks with upramping.

So I am really not sure who the short-term trader is around here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 592454 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14463335 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.