CND 6.06% 3.5¢ condor energy limited

HI 1954, i say bring on the capital raising because that...

1. 30,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    HI 1954,
    i say bring on the capital raising because that money
    will be used for the next and maybe the next la punta
    after that(creating a return),remember M.Fentons comments in Petrolnews to the effect of " we are in discussion with at least 5 and close to finalising several (OTHER THAN LA PUNTA)"

Your thoughts are the same as mine when i first thought of the C/Raising but its NOT TRUE !
    If some institutions wanted to buy say 50m bkps,they
    cant buy them at .15c let alone .12 because they simply wont be available , even if they did it slowly + surrepticiously they still wouldnt get away with paying
    in my opinion less than .30c ,and they know it !Thats
    why if their interested they'll do it.The capital raising is
    completely cool if its taken out 100% by instos, the odds tip back in your favor if that doesnt happen
    At least they wont be in a hurry to sell them for less than .20c if this happens.
    Insto cap/rais often push share prices up (against
    the basic dilution logic esp when bringing in cash producing aquist) as this can give confidence to smaller
    investors , it certainly would give me more confidence
    because these guys have the smartest minds and tools
    at their disposal.
    If i had any spare cash at the moment i would be buying in big time for the reasons above, but i think i'm
    going to miss this boat because i think this is going to happen very quickly(i believe bkps in syd today,may have been in melb already or mond).

Also you might want to ask yourself this basic question " is bkp in a better position now with la punta or was it in a better position before ?
    We are going to find out the truth of this very shortly
    and i hope to god it doesnt pan out your way 1954,
    fingers crossed instos take it out.
    cheers Carabaea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.