CND 0.00% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

la punta deal done, page-65

1. 303 Posts.

First of all, thanks to Khibbins for your comments!

PC43, good post. You look as if your doing very well with your trading , keep up the good work. Look at what you are trying to achieve and stick to the Plan.

PC43, i see your style of trading differs from myself and i cannot speak for Cara, but i would guess he/she is a long term holder.

The best advice i can give to any new investor or one who is looking for a better strategy, is to ask yourself what do you what to achieve?

Im happy to correspond with H.C. investors, its a good way to fine tune your skills.

There are 3 types of investors:-

1. Daytraders. A true daytrader will buy into stocks at the beginning of the week, sell stocks during the week to hopefully realise a profit, and close out all positions at the end of each week!
    Therefore no matter what happens over the weekend, the trader can rest easy as all his capital is in hand.

2. Trader with short to long positions. This trader is where most people sit. They buy stocks, in anticipation of making a profit, but have no real goal as to when to sell. They will sell some stocks to gain a profit, but hold onto others which are losing money in hope the share price will turn around. Over time the pain becomes to hard to swallow and they panic and eventually sell at a huge lost.

Please note:- Warren Buffett's famous quote somes this up! " The stock Market is the Transfer of Wealth from the Impatient to the Patient"

3. Trader with the Big Thinkers attitude. The title saids it all. No explanation is required for this Trader. He is your CEO, Director,Fund manager,Institutional Investor, Company backers , the Big Guys etc. eg Warren Buffett, our local guy, Andrew Forrest, Bill gates etc

Now your probably asking which one am I? Im in the 3rd category. I spent 10 years trading in the 2nd Category, until i opened my eyes!

How did i change? Take this advice and you will learn the secrets, BUT close your eyes and you will be in the 90% + category for the rest of your life. Always to be a Small Thinker!

Read this book titled "The Magic of Thinking Big" by David Joseph Schwartz

I read this book 1 year ago, stopped investing in 2nd stage and became a 3rd stage investor. You can do this, its right there in front of you, all you need is to open your eyes.

"Opportunity comes to those with foresight"

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $427 11.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208150 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 22170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.