ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hotrock1 Im pretty sure the pilot plant is already built in the...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hotrock1

Im pretty sure the pilot plant is already built in the marsh and the one that is being considered in the valley is for a fully functioning commercial plant. My understanding is for this plant to be built next to Loy Yang (cant remember if its A or B) funded and owend by Tincom to export coal to Vietnam or for them to sell onto there customers not to be used by Vic power stations. My understanding also suggests that ECT dont care to sell coal or produce coldry but to licence the tech out to other companies for a fixed price to be increased by the annual cpi. It is also my understanding that certain countries are having trouble securing long term black coal contracts (anything over 5 years) and are looking to secure there supply needs. China and India are massive customers for coal exporters and just about own the market. Tincom will build a plant in vietnam one day for other purposes I believe but as far as I understand it the one here will be theres too not ECT's. ECT to me dont need to have the valley use there product they just want to use there coal to send it over seas. I have other points to bring up but I dont have the time right now

Brabus

Give Kos a call he said he would love to talk to you, he is a big fan of your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.811K 937.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14444516 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449568 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.