ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

" TINCOM might also be interested in what RWE are doign in...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    " TINCOM might also be interested in what RWE are doign in Germany "

Interesting comment Brabus. Do you think Tincom did their homework before committing to spend $6 Bill + with Coldry ?
    Why didnt Tincom go with a RWE plant in Vietnam ?

Great thread that raises a few questions. What level of technical knowledge does someone need to invest in ESI ? Ive got a very basic knowledge of RWE and a few others. Is that enough ? For me it is.

The Chinese are known as the " Jews of Asia " for good reason. Nobody knows how to save/make money like the Chinese. For example : Indonesia's Chinese comprise only 3.5% of the population, yet they control more than 70% of the nonland, corporate wealth. Many Chinese still view Vietnam as a sub state of China. Chinese thinking is Viet thinking. Remember Tincom brought to Melbourne a Chinese end user.

Tincom would have researched/compared every possible option for obtaining a black coal equivelent product. Coldry won. Tells me Coldry is " THE world's first economic method of dewatering brown coal " just as ECT claim. If the Tincom deal fell over, it wouldnt be because the tech was second rate. It would be the infrastructure issues. Its that simple. If Coldry is good enough for Tincom, it will be good enough for some of the 1523 other potential customers worldwide.

Sure RWE and other techs are going to have their place, but so will Coldry. China and India are ECTs stated focus. Anyone who researches these two nations brown coal habits will see why.

I was going to ring La Trobe Lignite Developments to see what they have, but then thought.....Why bother ? Didnt Tincom check that out ? The market is backing Coldry. Simple.

So for me the fact that Tincom have verified Coldry as " THE world's first economic method of dewatering brown coal "......is the bottom line.

Now lets keep the momentum going with some staff and a maiden deal in China or India ? From ann :

" While this is the company's first major deal for the supply of Coldry, we will be continuing to negotiate others in this global market, which appears ready and willing to back our technology,"

We need to break out of the daytrader cycle and the only way to do that is to get instos on board. Another deal will confirm in peoples minds that ECT are the real deal. Traders will become holders.

Bring it on !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.