ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

lab on a chip technology ( loc), page-12

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    Excellent post, rfc68. Many thanks. Three points you made struck me particularly, because they have arisen in posts over recent months, and your post reinforces these:

1. Prospective customers will have existing contracts and suppliers in place with proven technology and reliable tests. I think it was Mikrokosmos who related Joe Maeji commenting that we needed to recognise the 6 year cycle for adoption of new technology in this field. Having a better mousetrap will not in itself be necessarily sufficient.
    2. Lower costs and convenience would be a good reason to move to new technology, such as with MixnGo.
    3. I think it is Geoff who has said earlier that a prospect deciding to use MixnGo would be likely to apply it across its whole product range.

All of the above support good reasons for patience. Meanwhile, a slow and steady upward move in the share price, especially on lower turnover this time, is somewhat encouraging - at least to me.

And that's setting aside for the moment the potential for MixnGo outside this clinical field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.