VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Thankyou.. People may have me wrong, i'm NOT dirty on the...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thankyou.. People may have me wrong, i'm NOT dirty on the current deal being delayed as sheet happens, I'm FILTHY on the lack of communication on everything thats going on with ALL the other stuff we have going on.. If their not going to tell us EVERYTHING how can we possibly invest with conviction.
    I've seen this type of withholding information too many times, and on a couple of occasions you wake up to news virtually saying.. "Sorry, it was out of our control, we feel your pain ect ect ect". Last Big loss was with MNE, woke up to news that Chile' Govt. had changed payment rates on copper and directors had bought out OUR mine site and equipment for $1.. YES $1.. research it if you don't beleive what can happen when invested "out" of country..
    It is because of this ALOT of my investment if based on the integrity, honesty and "upfrontness" of management/directors because the stuff in the ground will look after itself.. thus my twitter statement.. i've sold out on my FAITH in management which was 90%, keeping 10% for a buyout or a "prove me wrong" event.
    Did i expect J Brewer to give details about gpt on twitter? of course bloody not, but he could of said.. we're looking at results, getting second opinion, hop-sing got a flat tyre on his bike and waiting for new tube to be flown in.. just something to say.. yes, we have samples still at lab..
    Good Luck Everyone..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.