AMD 0.00% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

Lab results, page-52

1. 637 Posts.
    What news are people waiting on looking at their last update in the middle of september
    Diamond and RC drilling approved to test four high priority EM conductors at E21, drill to be mobilised end of September so I take it there should be an ann shortly stating that drilling is about to start - this should see the sp move, note 4 weeks is the expected duration
    Aircore drilling program has intersected favourable geology - assay results should be expected anytime again if favourable this will see the sp head north and volume increase as well
    Recently acquired detailed airborne magnetic data over E39 being integrated and reviewed by Newexco - again I can only imagine this shouldn't be too far away
    Moving loop survey over E28 is nearing completition - again this can't be too far away

so fair bit of news expected in the weeks to come plus beginning November drilling results ie if they start drilling next week. If all positive news this could take off, still very cheap at these prices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.