MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Lab Results, page-18

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    There are so many factors which show that the management knows that there is enough resource , some of the points are

1)if you look at the qtrly you can see that there are 4stages of drilling planned

2)2nd rig mobilised ( until they find substantial no company is gone pay for the 2nd rig to mobilise)

3)stage 2 -400x800 spacing to define broadly mapped REE mineralogy

4)They have identified rate earths which are IAC and as per geo recommendation tested for partial leach testing

4) stage 4 for drill out for resource definition

5) Geologist buying under his super

6)one major small cap fund buying 200million shares

7)Guy Le Page buying another 260million under his super

8) Retail investors converting options

this is my 2cents common sense , but when market will realise the potential is different story cause the other IAC which is IXR is in Uganda and facing some land issues and this MRD project is bloody 35kms from major port , honestly wish if I had sufficient money to buy more cox if you look at the EV revolution coming then you will understand the imp of IAC mines with US defence , pentagon all jumping in the train to stop the monopoly of China

just cox Australia has few teslas does not mean that EV is not coming just go to China and you will see that 70giga factories are coming online to need demand , Europe is trying to move faster .

Once US gone go pro EV then the complete dynamics will change then they will portray that without EV you can't live in this planet cox no one can beat them in marketing .

Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $18.95K 18.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9257468 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 200422189 97
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.