CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

lab results, page-6

1. 609 Posts.
    Shaun, helium/gas won't be an early monetisation scenario (as such) as the relevant infrastructure would need to be in place to expedite it. Any oil discoveries on the other hand could turn into cashflow within 6 months of success. In saying that drilling significant gas structures does however have the obvious benefits.

Mt kitty would no doubt be in the program this year to satisfy contractual agreements with HeN. The overall program will be finalised at months end. Regarding oil, I'd suspect significant structures such as Madigan may get consideration, along with Johnstone though am not laying any cards on the table just yet. Guinevere is another one of interest to myself though doubt it will be drilled for a few reasons. Other possiblities could be Dune or Bejah to keep Rawson happy.

Malman - Although Hunt Rig 2 was obviously not suitable for the CBM wells, JH did what he could with the rig available as this was contracted out months before the turmoil set in. The rig market has changed dramatically over the corresponding period and you could expect a much different scenario this campaign, and with a much better logistical approach (ie - multiple purpose specific rigs). Experience from 08 will prove invaluable and the crew from 08 may undergo some restructuring.

ps - Conix, i see you're pumping out the threads lately. Assuming you've picked up the holding you were after and are now trying to assist the positive traction? Mid-late february is when things should start IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.