ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I think you're only kidding yourself if you're saying you're in...

1. 63 Posts.
    I think you're only kidding yourself if you're saying you're in this stock for the humanitarian aspect, you're in this to make money. Philips are developing a test to fight a disease that is a result of the glutinous lifestyle in the western world. Yes it is killing more and more people each year, around 670,000 in the USA, but it can also be avoided through different lifestyle choices.

If you take, for example, deaths from malaria and malnutrition per year in Africa alone it is around 3.7 million people, 3.1 million of which are children. Maybe as a "humanitarian" if you are looking to help fight a real humanitarian crises in the world you should look at putting your money there.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to make money, that's what we're here for, but please don't insult the real humanitarians of the world by claiming that you are one through your investment in ADO. Also your comment calling Ebola "the deadly witchetty grub virus" is completely unnecessary and you could have at least been bothered to get Médecins Sans Frontières name correct. I would like to acknowledge the real humanitarians/heroes who have worked over there with Médecins Sans Frontières and who have not waited for multi bag stock increase to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $8.929K 434.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1680254 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 93617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.