ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Lab2Go, Minicare, Scienion... ADO...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    So surfing around tonight and I know some of this isn't new (credit to TV for making the connection during his hiatus), but I haven't seen it as clearly as I did just now.  I've gone to the Lab2Go website after reading the article posted by ncarr saying Minicare was being presented at Medica.

On the site there is a link at the top of the page, Consortium, so I click on this and notice the list of consortium participants and the last one on the list is Scienion.  I click on that and it takes me to a page identifying who Scienion are and what their role in the project is....  I think this description for Scienion has been modified because I don't remember seeing it before (everything else, yes, but not this.  Could have been drunk and just not clicked the link, but don't think so).

I won't bore you with the description of Scienion as a coy, as most of you know, but what was of interest was the description of Scienion's role:

"Role in the project:
    Scienion technologies are applied in the manufacturing of the actual sensing device used in the project. Addressing the dynamically increasing needs for miniaturization and multiplex analyses, Scienion offers a unique technology and service portfolio that has been consequently expanded and adopted to the project technology. Scienion provides services to the project to enable and run reproducible production of diagnostic tests to be used by the clinical partners in the project."

Then I went back to the Scienion-Anteo ann and saw the quote from the CEO, Holger Eikhoff:
    "As a very customer focused company, we always seek to expand the portfolio of solutions we can propose to help implement the various platform technologies that our customers bring to us. Anteo’s new coating technology will enable us to provide an even higher level of customer application support via unprecedented combinations of materials, surfaces and deposition technology."

I also noted on the Lab2Go website the key personnel working on the project from Scienion are Holger Eikoff and Wilfried Weigel.  

PoC1 sent us the Scienion device back in mid-late 2014 to kick off 'Phase 2' which was to focus on improving the performance of their sensor surfaces and any other areas that M&G could be used to improve performance.

So, I guess my thought now is it is quite likely we will be included in the first iteration on the sensor surface through Scienion at a minimum.  We may be in other areas as well, but this looks pretty solid to me.  It would also explain if we aren't announced as being a partner in the first iteration if this were our only inclusion, as it would be indirectly applied through their collaboration with Scienion.

That's all I've got for tonight.  Thanks again and credit to Twin for the initial linkage.  This is about as close to a smoking gun I think we will get until an actual ann is made.

All IMHO, DYOR, FWIW, blah blah blah.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.