ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Lab2Go, Minicare, Scienion... ADO..., page-36

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I have watched the video twice now together with reading all of Anteo's announcements about POC1 again and this is my view;

1. We will be included in version 1 on the beads only (as Smilez stated). It looks to me like they want to get CE marking ASAP and they can do that with an assay that is very good but not great. That is why they have frozen the handheld device. Biotech has also stated in a previous post that lab quality results doesn't mean they are lab sensitive.

Here is an exert of what CE marking means;

"Existing in its present form since 1995, the CE marking indicates that the manufacturer or importer claims compliance with the relevant EU legislation applicable to a product, irrespective of where manufactured. By affixing the CE marking on a product, a manufacturer is declaring, at its sole responsibility, conformity with all of the legal requirements to achieve CE marking which allows free movement and sale of the product throughout the European Economic Area.

2. Version 2 will be for release of the sensitive troponin assay later. They specifically say in the question and answer they have the more sensitive test "in development" for troponin. At the end of the day the device design doesn't need to change for the assay to be more sensitive it is the biosensor in the cartridge and perhaps the pre-treatment solution.

The third presentation had a system overview and also function. This is probably why I got the two confused after watching it the first time.

In the system overview he talks about multiplexing and going down to the sub pico levels. He also said they don't need to multiplex for multiple markers in the 'original' assay but talked about how it would work. He also mentions BNP etc for a multiple marker test.

Just to reiterate - at the 51-53 minute mark the lady says would I call it a "highly sensitive troponin test" and she says no. That is when she mentions that that test is in development. Then one of the presenters gets up and says it is the only handheld contemporary sensitive troponin test which is truly handheld and compares it to the lab machine and makes a corny joke about it not being very portable. (Did anyone see his face when he says that. He thought he was a comedian).

Looking forward to an update from GC about next steps shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.