Labor - $275 Energy Bill Savings !!!, page-40

1. 87,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

"What could go wrong, a miner sets his family and his future up on his expected $100 plus k a year job.

Job has gone,"

and, therein lies a lesson which millions of people should well have learned in the last 2 years -

THE IS NO JOB SECURITY --------- THERE IS NO INCOME SECURITY -- ever

there never has been, there never will be ---------------- if Covid hasn't shown people that in crystal clear vision - then, I'm afraid - they'll never get it.

I've seen heaps of people over the years with massive mortgages and credit card debts ------------- all hinging on their ability to keep their current income coming.

I've seen heaps of business people - leveraged to the eyeballs --------- but, with no income protection insurance.

People think they are bullet proof --- well ------------- here's the news --------- just a baby list of things that can knock you out of the ring - at any second

A society locks down
    You have a car accident
    You have a medical emergency
    Your partner or child have a medical emergency
    You lose your house in a fire or a storm -- or whatever

there's a bazillion reasons why your income will stop like a train hitting the wall at a tunnel entrance -

it's sheer luck if you get through life without such a happening.

Yet - here we are - with million dollar mortgages - credit card debts of 10's to hundreds of thousands -

all chugging along feeling bullet proof ----------------------- amazing really

yet, you ask people if they take risks ---------------- and, they say - oh, no, I'm quite conservative

yeah - right

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.