"unfortunately it seems to be the toll of doing deals with the...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "unfortunately it seems to be the toll of doing deals with the Greens.Can you imagine what a Labor/Greens minority government would mean for Australians? 10,000 coal mining jobs gone over night, billions of dollars wiped from farming through live export banning, higher unemployment and higher energy prices. Absolute disaster"

This is exactly what all the Labor / Green Coalition rusted ons are voting for. But I don't think honestly they are bright enough to fully understand the consequences of Albanese and Bandt "power sharing" as Adam Bandt so eloquently puts it.

The Labor / Green Party will bring the wrecking ball to the Australian economy...installing a Prime Minister who couldn't even tell you what the RBA base interest rate was, or what the unemployment rate was...seriously! There has been no one that dumb vying for the top job ever in Australian history. The bloke keeps hiding behind the skirts of his Ministers when ever a tough question is asked of him...he cannot even explain his own policies.

Getting Covid was not good for Albo and no one would wish that Chinese virus on anybody but he did come out of isolation way too early. He should have stayed in isolation for another month until after the election to give Labor a chance...sort of like Biden did when he stayed in his basement only doing the odd interview when he had a script in front of him to read from. Maybe Albo should resort to "teleprompters"? It might help his amnesia issue?

I read some one say the other day, they do not care who is in Government so long as it isn't the Coalition and Scott Morrison. I heard some one else say they wouldn't vote for Morrison because they don't like his religion.
    Like they don't care that this country will be flushed down the toilet by the rag tag team lined up as the ALP Government?

Phew, it does smack so much of the kiddies in 2007 who wouldn't vote for John Howard because they didn't like his bushy eyebrows...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.