Labor and Their ABC are out of control, page-8

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    They smell blood.

Abbott is completely on the nose . I've given him time ,let's face it ,he's hated . The community never suffered through the GFC through the mining boom . Everybody still thinks that they're entitled to anything and everything . Ballooning budget deficit is someone else's problem.

Politics is now about who you can blame for what they're not doing . Labor will promise the world.

I'd say we're looking at maybe a decade before the penny drops before this country is bereft and defenceless,I can see the ducks lining up already.

The answer is don't worry about the ABC , they're never going to change ,just make sure that you're not in much debt and have secure employment ,or if not some means to sustain whatever lifestyle you require for your family.

The next seismic shift in the western world are when issues like climate change and gay marriage or whatever else is out there to give comfortable people something to think about are passe' and they really start to have concerns about their future.

Give it a decade at the most . You read it first here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.