Labor delivers another Fantastic boost to the Low Paid Child Care Sector, page-102

1. 2,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The poor soul really does seem to have a problem. He comes out on the offensive, calling people fools, mugs and not having a backbone. Apparently we are all being coerced into sending our children and grandchildren to taxpayer subsidised child care and schools.

I feel very sorry for him and his children. He has made a terrible mistake, and reading between the lines, he knows it. His children will sadly pay the price, in terms of their social skills, education, and careers. He will be blamed for their future inadequacies
    I too am very happy with my life, and immensely proud of the achievements of my three children who between them have 3 double degrees, 2 Masters and 1 Grad Dip. My grandchildren are in safe hands also, with the eldest already showing signs of excellence both academically and on the sporting field. Quality Child Care is where it starts.

If I had attempted to deny any of them their educational opportunities as a result of some wackadoodle theory I had, I should have been locked up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.