Golly golly gosh - Integrity rears it's head!! Wang and...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Golly golly gosh - Integrity rears it's head!! Wang and Leyonhjelm taking the alleged cowards' way out. Where are their GUTS - their principles - their ability to identify right over wrong? This whole move of Labor's vile, vicious and maliciously storm in a teacup opportunism. To keep Shorten out of the witness box, any further - I allege. For WHAT is it Labor (And the CMFEU) ARE deathly afraid of?

Lambie and Lazurus should hang their heads in SHAME. But I doubt whether they can even spell it. I allege, not only are these two alleged total dead-beats and wastes of space non- patriotic - but show themselves not only as intellectual moral and political pygmies, I allege they're also viciously hate filled agenda traitors. Automatically voting against ANYTHING pro-LNP/Australian people's best interests. All about themselves - the "me, myself and I" routine. Alleged servants of the subservient CMFEU! That protective nursery of corrupt thugs and crooks. Makes ones skin crawl - to know they are even IN Parliament.

And, worst of all, being paid absolute King's ransoms. For what - alleged deliberate sabotage - of Australian's democratic rights? For SIX years? Disgusting. Whilst decent men and women out here - who DO have high principles - battle day in - day out, for a crust.

Hope no-one has to sit right next right to Lambie - in the Senate. Would make my skin crawl. and same goes for Lazarus. Always out to knock down, sneer and destroy - these are NO politicians!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.