COI 2.56% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Labor Gas policy release, page-37

1. 20,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Saint, I assume when you say “when I first invested the goal was to reach $3 “that was your goal not to companies because I’ve never seen a company have a share price as goal. Therefore I can only conclude your ability to analyse and value oil and gas stocks is relatively weak .
    as for what management expect as an acceptable TO price , I also assume this to be your thoughts and not managements. I would start by looking at the MD and Chairmams share holdings and working out how much a $.40 share price for example woukd give them.

anyway, I will leave it at that, and conclude, with an observation that beyond any doubt, Comet share of Mahalo guess is extremely valuable, and this asset will be monetise for shareholders, one way or the other.

who is federal support for gas supply needing to increase quickly and substantially. I am also confident that environmental approvals for North will come quicker.. I also expect news flow from Santos and Jemena soon and a GSA or to be locked away..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $210.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $133.5K 704.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99997 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 560328 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.