COI 0.00% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

Strike deal was with Wes not Orica. if I compare Tor to say...

1. 20,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Strike deal was with Wes not Orica.
    if I compare Tor to say Suart Nicholas. - Tor is much more honest and delivers significantly less hyperbole. As for the asset and development , I think we all agree it’s a massive asset most likely to be developed by someone much bigger , but it’s not impossible to see a north development using cash flows of central hub. I think about 80% or company success in resources, is having the right asset at the right time. Mahalo was owned up until 3 years ago , by 3 companies - two of whom are gorillas and it as an asset for them was very small . You really can’t blame comet for lack of progress as it’s impossible to move forward without the other 2.
    I don’t see a lot of credit given to Tor for acquiring more of the asset at a great time . Not only did it add significant value but it has streamed line development and made Comet a lot more attractive as a target and /or as a future producer .

I have recently recently had a chat with someone very familiar with the data room process and if you guys understood who and what is involved.you would be a lot more positive

many times in the resource space and asset has an implied value based on a SP , until someone bids for the asset or takes a share at true value - it’s been happening with coal recently

the vic spot gas prices is approaching 20 without coal plant interruption - if this doesn’t tell you how much east coast is short gas I am not sure what will. I have no doubt there is many portfolio gas companies as well as industrial users that are running the ruler over comet as we speak and I am also sure they are keeping an eye on the absolute lack of spot supply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $261.7K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 586228 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 312411 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.