all banter aside ill put Australia 1st when i make this comment....

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    all banter aside ill put Australia 1st when i make this comment.

how anyone can defend Albo at this point is laughable

you can still support a party but think the leader needs to change

it is very much how i felt with Turnbull the mane was an idiot. I also felt Joe Hockey was a rubbish treasurer.

if ALP where smart they would toss Albo now put Someone center and senible in charge

this person would need to revamp the front bench f--k off Wong, Gallagher, Bowen, Linda and Pilbaske and rebuild the party to a respectable level.

i wont be voting for them next election i wont ever vote for them whilst the Greens have influence over them but they do have good core values that i think a lot of Australians voted them in on.

unfortunately they have abandoned those value or perhaps Albo just doesnt really understand how to lead

as much as he is a lefty Shorten probably would of been a better leader than Albo by sheer fact the man can put coherant sentances together and legit seems like a decent human-being - he is just unlikable.

this government is a disaster but they have some good MPs Jason Clare, Jim Chamblers and a few others actually hold true to 'old ALP' the party for the workers

the issues is like some of nutters i mentioned earlier (Wong etc) these people dont care about workers, Australian or the country they care about agendas, social politics and other bullshit

i vote LNP and i will for as long as the Greens preference ALP. it is clear the Greens influence has destoryed the core party focus working class Australians and replaced it with woke agendas

Albo would just as easily be the leader of the Greens party and thus he shouldnt be leading the ALP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.