labor is about lies, conspiracy & corruption , page-2

1. 101 Posts.
    Slats,

Totally agree and if you want to do something as I have done, email the GG with your concerns. The more emails she gets the more pressure on her. The title of my email is "Vote of no Confidence", which is one of the criteria she can dismiss the current government under her RESERVE POWERS.

Stress your view as I have done, not only with Thomson, but Oakshott, (Fraud allegation which he paid out on), no record on ICAC, swept under carpet,

Brown,(non declaration of Mr Wotif's 1.6 Mill),

Windsor (Sale of properties to Coal companies at over inflated prices)

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/independent-mp-tony-windsor-in-league-of-his-own-on-farm-sale/story-fn59niix-1225911091227

Garrett (Insulation saga deaths and money waste),

Swan (He's just there and has no idea),

Julia,(Schools saga and money waste, Oh don't forget that big knife in Rudds back, live export, what a set up that was, Oh and that big fib, I think it was about the carbon tax.)

The Iguana gate Saga with Belinda Neil and De La Bosca, Just smells of the same garbage that poor woman had to put up with Thomson at Mingarra on the Weekend. This was swept under the carpet and the poor people who told the truth have been destroyed by their lies.

They have no idea and this Country needs to go to an election, NOW!!!!, to debate these issues. We can not have the minority deciding these issue's for us, the majority. We need an Open debate on a lot of these issues and not just have them thrown down our throats.

If you support this, email the GG with your concerns. There is a lot more I could discuss but I think that this should be enough for a vote of NO CONFIDENCE....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.