What a bizarre but not entirely surprising 'Super Alarm' load of...

1. 6,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    What a bizarre but not entirely surprising 'Super Alarm' load of rubbish

LNP and sadly, ignorant neo con ordinaries roll it out again

'Tax Alarm'
    'Super Alarm'
    'Property Alarm'
    'Asset Alarm'
    'China Alarm'
    'Border Security Alarm'
    'Freedom Alarm'
    'ABC Alarm'

Aren't we sick of this rot already ? I know I am.. same old shit over and over again

The squawking and the screeching from the RW fanatics who are constantly whinging and whining about 'losing something'

FFS it's all about me me me for the RWNJ .. Tax plays a role, we can't just always throw our hands in the air and say 'no tax' every time someone mentions it

Labour may be perceived as the 'taxing' party but the other side of this coin is they are also perceived as the 'spending party'.. that's right, spending on you the Australian citizen !

The 'Tax & Super Alarm' slogan is so lame when the fact is that LNP debt and stimulus delivers windfall returns to incumbent asset owners and deprives the rest of the actual spending initiatives that are needed to make this place better in the long run ..

It took a bushfire and a pandemic to get this govt spending and borrowing.. some would say too little too late

It's simple you either borrow to fund the spending or you reform the system of fund raising, that is the tax system.. it's not a dirty word but according to some RWNJ it's a crime to even mention it

Cue propaganda

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.