Labor its in their blood

1. 19,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    x-Labor branch boss Peter Hansen’s sick texts read to court

A former Labor branch boss and paedophile Peter Hansen tells of disturbing desire to host a “nude party” with eight boys.
    Carla Hildebrandt

June 3, 2021 - 9:04PM

Disturbing texts shared between an ex-Sydney ALP branch president and a fellow paedophile have been read to a court.
    Peter Hansen, 63, is being sentenced in the NSW District Court after pleading guilty to 31 state and Commonwealth offences, including having sexual intercourse with nine children aged between 10 and 14 in southeast Asia.
    On Thursday the court heard Hansen, who appeared via AVL from Goulburn Prison in a green zip-up jacket, shaved head and black-rimmed glasses, took multiple trips overseas over four years and six months to abuse and photograph underage boys.

Peter Hansen has pleaded guilty to having sex with boys in southeast Asia. Picture: Facebook

On Thursday the court heard Hansen, who appeared via AVL from Goulburn Prison in a green zip-up jacket, shaved head and black-rimmed glasses, took multiple trips overseas over four years and six months to abuse and photograph underage boys.

The court was read a disturbingly brazen text exchange between Hansen who used the alias ‘Baga Tay’ and another man who went by ‘Maliboy Hornbag’ on encrypted app Brosix.

The pair spoke about the cost of paying for illegal sex, how to not get caught and shared photos of child abuse material.
    “I am still thinking how I can milk the max from the weekend, and what I can get on my memory card,” Hansen texted.

Hansen spoke about having an “nude party” with six or eight boys in his hotel.
    “The problem is I can’t have six to eight naked boys roaming around upstairs,” he
    said.
    Hansen said: “I am still thinking how I can milk the max from the weekend, and what I can get on my memory card.”
    He paid the boys about $250-$300 Phillipine pesos a day, about AU$6 to AU$8, which included a gift and outing with food.

“Outstanding performers” would get $500, about AU$13, Hansen said.
    The man told Hansen to not pay too much because the boys get “greedy” and would expect more payment next time.
    District Court Judge James Bennett told the court although “abhorrent”, the texts fell below the mid-range of seriousness.
    The court heard Hansen stayed at Metro Park Hotel in the Philippines and various other hotels across southeast Asia, where he took photos and videos of young boys masturbating, having baths and showers and posing in bed naked.
    He would give the victims oral sex, with one victim saying he felt “angry” and only agreed because he was offered money, the court heard.

Hansen was Labor’s Cabramatta branch president and was also previously a Catholic Archdiocese Melbourne priest from 1986 to the start of 2011, before he was arrested by Border Force agents at Sydney Airport, on his way back from Vietnam in 2018.

In a search of his home, AFP found more than 100,000 files across hard drives, computers and cameras, saved as early as 2008 up until 2018.

Files titled ‘Bondage’ and ‘(The boy’s name)- Stripped and Bound’ contained more than 100 category five images, which is the most serious under the sex abuse rating system.
    In February, Hansen took to the witness box, telling the court he had sexually exploited multiple boys specifically because they were from poor Asian countries.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.